1. Discover Avocado Oil – Avocado oil contains a high percentage of fatty acids that help balance skin moisture levels and a number of vitamins that act as a shield. Simply apply just a few drops to the skin after a shower and cover your face with a warm cloth.
2. Tiny Power Exfoliator – Kiwi contains high vitamin C levels that even out skin texture and fight damage. When scrubbed onto the face they act as tiny exfoliators. Slice them up and apply of mash them into paste that can be left on to improve complexion.
3. Embrace the Power of Honey – Honey can do wonders for your skin, once it’s applied correctly. Once a week, raw natural honey can be used as a face mask for softer skin and cleaning pores because it is a natural anti-bacterial product.
4. Discover Oil – The greasy feel may be unappealing but applying a few teaspoons of extra virgin olive oil onto your face and neck can boost your immune system and assist with facial cleansing. If the smell or taste is unbearable, add sugar to enhance.
5. Blend That Shit – Blenders aren’t just for smoothies these days. Combine your favorite fruits with a little bit of yogurt, aloe vera gel or cold cream to create a hydrating facial mask you can apply and leave on for fifteen to twenty minutes.
7. Heat Up The Muscles – Before a steaming hot shower to cool off your nerves, put a container of body lotion on a heat register to warm the liquid. Once you’re done getting clean apply the heating lotion to relax your muscles and provide a soothing sensation.
8. Try a Homemade Scrub – There are numerous recipes (check my recipe/remedy section) to try but the easiest scrub to make takes 1 cup of brown sugar, 1 cup of raw oatmeal, and 1 cup olive oil. Mixing the three and applying to dry skin helps exfoliate.
9. Condition with Coconut Oil – Especially those with curly or wavy hair will appreciate the use of coconut oil as a conditioner because it protects new growth and adds a shine while being an inexpensive alternative to standard moisturizers.
10. Balance With Fruit – Improving skin quality can be easy with one simple fruit; lemon. Taking freshly cut slices and rubbing them on rough or dry skin can soften and lighten dark areas to also improve coloration.