This is so nourishing and healing for skin particularly for acne and stretch marks. To make this magical serum it’s as easy as blending 15 drops each of galbanam and lavender oils with one ounce of calophyllum oil. Just remember to clean your face and use a cotton swab or ball to apply a small amount to acne scars. Let the oil absorb into the skin before applying moisturizers or make up.
- ¼ cup Jojoba oil or Almond oil
- ¼ cup extra virgin coconut oil
- 10 drops Carrot seed oil (antioxidant and healing plus regenerative properties for scars)
- 2 tablespoons rose hip oil (great for scars and stretch marks)
- 10 drops Calophyllum (Tamanu) oil or sea buckthorn oil for their regenerative properties
- Optional fragrance oils (orange, neroli or ylang ylang)
Blend ingredients well and massage into skin. This oil lightens and smooths scars and helps the skin rebuild collagen. Enjoy!