For this juice, you will need either a high powered blender or a juicer. If you are using a blender, you will want to strain out the solids from the liquids for best results. Why? Because when you remove the fibers, the body can quickly and efficiently absorb all the vitamins and minerals from the juice without having to work double time to digest the solids. Make and drink this juice in the morning on an empty stomach for best results. You’ll need a mason jar to make mixing and shaking easier. Here’s the recipe:
- beets and beet greens ( Iron, benefical minerals, folate )
- parsley (Vitamins A, B, and C)
- kale or chard ( B12, iron, folic acid)
- carrots ( Vitamins A and C)
* You can also add peppers or cukes or garlic or any other vegetable that you like for more flavor.
- After juicing or blending and straining vegetables, pour into your mason jar and add in
- 2 teaspoons Braggs liquid amino acids ( Protein building blocks and absorption)
- 1 teaspoon Braggs ACV (Alkalizing)
- 2 teaspoons Lemon juice (Vitamin C and alkalizing)
- 1 tablespoon nutritional yeast ( Mega B vitamins)
- Put the lid on your jar and shake. Now drink up!
Do this three times a week for a month and let me know how things are growin. Enjoy!