Master Tonic: A Natural Antibiotic
Probiotic: antiviral, anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and anti-parasitical
This is a modern-day version of a recipe for an extremely powerful natural antibiotic originally used to fight infection like the Bubonic Plague that killed over a third of the world in the 1300’s. Unlike pharmaceutical antibiotics it fights both bacteria and viruses, and is effective against pathogens that have developed immunity to existing drugs.
- 1 part fresh chopped garlic cloves (anti-bacterial, anti-fungar, anti-viral, anti-parastitical)
- 1 part fresh chopped white onion, hottest onions available (similar properties to garlic)
- 1 part fresh grated ginger root (increases circulation to the extremities)
- 1 part fresh grated horseradish root (increases blood flow to the head)
- 1 part fresh chopped Cayenne Peppers, the hottest peppers available (great blood stimulant)
- 1 bottle raw, unfiltered, unbleached, non-distilled apple cider vinegar
Fill a large glass jar 3/4 of the way full with equal parts of the above peeled, fresh, chopped or grated herbs. Next, fill up the rest of the jar to the top with raw, unfiltered, unbleached, non-distilled apple cider vinegar. It should look milky. Shake jar at least once a day for two weeks, and then filter the mixture through a clean piece of cotton (an old t-shirt) or cheesecloth, then bottle and label. If possible make sure all the vegetables and herbs are fresh and organically grown if possible, use dried herbs only in emergency.
This tonic stimulates maximum blood circulation while putting the best detoxifying herbs into the blood. It strengthens the good guys (probiotic) in your system that helps fight against infection that broad-spectrum pharmaceutical antibiotics kill. This formula is not just for the sniffles; it has helped to turn around the deadliest of infections. The dosage is 1/2 to 1 ounce, two or three times daily (1-2 Tbsps. a time), gargle and swallow. Don’t dilute with water. For ordinary infections, a dropperful taken 5-6 times a day will deal with most conditions. It can be used during pregnancies, is safe for children (use smaller doses) and as a food is completely non-toxic. Make up plenty; it does not need refrigeration and lasts indefinitely without any specific conditions.