- 1 teaspoon of chopped beeswax
- 4 teaspoons of coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon of honey (optional)
- 5 drops (or less) of cinnamon essential oil
First melt the beeswax, coconut oil and a little honey for a sweet taste, if you’d like, on low heat. Gently stir until it melts. Take off the heat and add the essential oil. Add it to a lip balm container. A little reused lip balm tin can or tube works perfectly. Allow to set for 3 hours or until hard. The cinnamon essential oil brings the blood flow to the lips making them plump and full.
* you can use other carrier oils such as sunflower oil, jojoba oil, olive oil, sweet almond oil, avocado oil, macadamia nut oil or a mixture, just be creative and make use of what you already have around the house!